Raleigh Bikes Tokul 2 Mountain Bike, Red, 17″/Medium
- Designed for rooty, rocky, mountain trail riding
- Sizing: s=5'3"-5'6", m=5'6"-5'9", l=5'9"-6', xl=6'-6'4"
- Made with lightweight AL-6061 SL custom butted aluminum frame and SR Sun tour XCR 32 120mm travel fork for clearance and comfort on the bumps
- Features easy to operate Shimano Alivio 1x9 drivetrain and Tektro hydraulic disc brakes for the ultimate in stopping power in all weather conditions
- Includes weinmann U28, 27.5 inch , 32H, 28mm wide rims and wide Kenda Honey badger 27.5 x 2.2 tires for stability
And now for something a little different. Raleigh’s taken trail aggressive geometry and threw in a hardtail. What came out is a fun, playful, hardtail with a cool factor that you can only explain by riding it. Introducing the tokul 2. An upgrade to the tokul 1, the tokul 2 offers a Shimano alivio 1×9 drivetrain and SR sun tour XCR 32 120mm travel fork with preload and rebound. An all mountain bike, the tokul 2 loves to play in rooty, rocky trails and takes you through lines you never thought possible. The tokul 2 is designed with a bump-absorbing steel frame and SR sun tour XCR 32 120mm travel fork. The weinmann U28 27.5″ rims and Kenda honey badger 27.5×2.2″ tires level out even the toughest terrain. And the Tektro Auriga hydraulic disc brakes ensure consistent stopping power when flying into the turns. If you’re after the perfect balance of quick handling and stability, look no further than the tokul 2. Raleigh bicycles are designed around one simple idea: fun. It’s an idea that inspired the very first bikes way back in 1887 and continues to inspire how things are done today. Hop on a raleigh and enjoy the ride