Race Face Chester Mountain Bike Crankset (Black, 170-mm with 68/73-mm BB)
- AM strength net-forged from 6066-T6 alloy crank arms with reinforced CrMo steel I-lock pedal inserts
- 3mm of chainline adjustability ensures the ability to achieve perfect drivetrain alignment even with difficult suspension frame designs and ideal for fine-tuning shifting chainguide set-ups
- Extended spline interface length on the fixed LH crank arm ensures long term durability and no loosening or creaking even from big hit riding
- Features the 'EXI' interface external bottom bracket system for easier crank installation and removal with standard tools and fully adjustable chainline
- Its middle-weight AM BB spindles are stronger than some of the competitors' DH spindles.
The Chester brings Race Face’s legendary DH/FR crankset technology, performance and styling to an incredibly attractive price point. They cut a full half pound off our previous Ride DH crank and added bold new graphics. This crank is the perfect choice for your AM, DJ, DH or FR rig and won’t break the bank Extensive engineering and finite element analysis have been employed to maximize strength from this net-forged 6066 alloy crank while keeping weight as low as possible. The patented I-lock CrMo steel inserts give this crank DH strength at the critical pedal interface.